HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Open Tuesday–Sunday, 10 am–5 pm, September–June. Open daily in July and August. Library is open by appointment only.
We are happy to answer any specific questions you might have regarding our practices and procedures. Send your inquiries to [email protected] and we will respond promptly.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Clark! We are deeply committed to our health and safety practices to ensure that our visitors and staff members have a comfortable experience in our facilities.
Individuals age 5 and older are required to wear a facemask indoors at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
For the health and safety of all, the following protocols are currently in place:
- Social distancing is always a good idea—please be mindful of other guests.
- Please make frequent use of the hand sanitizing stations that are provided throughout the venue and outdoors.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last ten days, or have been advised to self-quarantine within the last ten days, please plan to visit at a later time.
- Visitors who are unable to meet the Clark’s current health and safety protocols are encouraged to visit at a later date when compliance can be achieved. In the interim, please enjoy the virtual programming offered through our Clark Connects programming.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit to the Clark. Contact tracing information is collected for each visitor so that it can be used should a situation arise that warrants notification of a potential exposure.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of all public areas occurs daily.
- Clear panels are in place at the Admissions desks and Café 7 for the safety of our visitors and our staff members.
By visiting in person, you agree to abide by these policies, and the Clark reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the premises. If you have any questions regarding your visit or need to request an accommodation, please contact our Visitor Services team at 413 458 2303 or by email at [email protected].