We look forward to welcoming you back to the Clark! As we reopen, we do so with a deep and sincere commitment to our responsibility to provide all visitors with the safest environment possible in order to comply with Massachusetts guidelines for helping to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 during these challenging days. For information on the current travel restrictions for visitors to Massachusetts, please click here.
We consider our visitors as our partners in this effort and ask that you note and observe the following protocols during your visit for your own safety and for the safety of others:
- Advance ticket purchase is required. Visitor contact information will be collected at the time of purchase to provide a record in the event contact tracing becomes necessary. Clark members do not need to make reservations and can visit anytime with a valid membership card or membership confirmation email.
- Timed ticketing is in place to manage the number of people in the building at any one time. Please plan to arrive at the Clark within the first hour of your assigned timeslot in order to guarantee admission. Late arrivals may need to be accommodated later in the day. Visitors may stay as long as they wish in the galleries and on the grounds.
- All visitors must wear face coverings indoors at all times, and must wear face coverings outdoors when unable to maintain at least six feet of social distancing space. Children under two years of age do not need to wear a face covering.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times. Security officers will assist in ensuring safe practices.
- Please follow signage and other directional indicators in galleries, retail spaces, and all public areas.
- Please practice regular hand hygiene during your visit. Hand sanitizing and/or disinfectant wipes stations are provided throughout the buildings and outdoors.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last two weeks, please delay your visit to a later time.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization practices of all public areas will occur throughout the day.
- Visitor capacity is reduced at this time and is controlled in all buildings.
- Clear panels are in place at the admissions desks and Museum Store for the safety of visitors and staff.
- To provide low-touch engagements, we recommend you download the Clark’s app on the iTunes or Android stores ahead of your visit to access additional information during your visit. Free wi-fi is available in all Clark buildings.
- Take advantage of the Clark’s website, clarkart.edu, to access additional information, maps, gallery guides, etc.
- Brochures and maps will also be available on-site and can be obtained in special packaging from the admissions desk.
- Credit or debit cards are preferred, but cash will also be accepted for on-site purchases.
- Outdoor seating options are limited.
- Large bags and/or umbrellas are not permitted in the galleries; self coat check and locker facilities are available and are cleaned daily.