Numerous foundations representing the breadth of American philanthropy make grants to advance the Clark’s work in all areas of its diverse mission from support of exhibitions and publications to scholarly conferences and programs for school children, research and museum programs.
The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute acknowledges and thanks its supporting foundations and grant makers.
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Bank of America Foundation
- The Broad Foundations
- The Brown Foundation, Inc.
- The Mary and Jackson Burke Foundation
- The Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Foundation
- Ethel & Irvin Edelman Foundation
- The Florence Gould Foundation
- French Regional & American Museum Exchange
- The Getty Foundation
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
- The Ida and William Rosenthal Foundation
- The Kresge Foundation
- Massachusetts Cultural Facilities Fund - A program of the state of Massachusetts, administered through a collaborative arrangement between MassDevelopment and the Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Parnassus Foundation
- Palm Beach | America’s International Fine Art & Antique Fair
- Prospect Hill Foundation
- Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
- Samuel H. Kress Foundation
- Terra Foundation for American Art
- The W.L.S. Spencer Foundation