The Clark is pleased to provide support to other regional non-profit organizations in their fund-raising efforts. As a non-profit, the Clark makes in-kind donations only. All groups requesting support should complete the online application after reviewing the following guidelines:
- Applicant must be a school or 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Applicant should be located within a 60-mile radius of the Clark. All others must demonstrate relevance for request, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the fundraising event.
- No more than one donation is made to any group or its affiliate within a calendar year.
- Donations are limited. The Clark reserves the right to deem what in-kind donation is appropriate for each request.
- All donation requests should be submitted online.
Please note: We are unable to donate for second generation requests (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group). Passes and memberships are available for purchase if your business would like to donate a gift of the Clark to a fundraiser.